Tsmedia problem

giler

When I go to watch a film on tsmedia and any of the addons ie genesis, the film buffers up to 100 per cent and then nothing happens, do you have to set something in a setting somewhere or am I missing something.I am determined to the addons side of this wonderful box to run.cheers for any help

Hi have the same problem you need to set up a open vpn I did post a tutorial how to do it with a link to free vpns but they seem to go of all time. You can pay for a private one but I haven't had chance to try it.

What I cant understand is that it worked when I first set box up but now nothing.i know lots about android boxes I convert them to linux and boot directly to xbmc/kodi to make them pure kodi boxes.so why doesnt it not work on these zgemma boxes.bugging me.

Why not try the kodidirect plugin itself? Make sure u have a 4gb+ stick/hhdd in and initialised and set up. I believe it uses this to buffer to.

kodi has new stuff and it gets regular updates but also gets errors,be careful of showbox for movies [ adult material ] lol

Adult you say :) I'm there! Haha.

Will have a look, went in there before but was running slow. Will check when I have more time thanks!

How come you need a vpn for this box but you dont for android boxes.whats the difference anybody know?

Back