tune fail problems

hi guys im really confused. ive had my gigablue 800hd ue cable tuner running great for the last few months untill i done a fresh install to vix 153. now i have tune fail on a few channels, i aint been right through them but few movie one's sports hd1 channel 4 hd are a few i have seen. i have never had any problem before with this. sky tuner is fine and all working good, just seems to be the cable tuner. checked the feed and connectors and all good. SNR 85% AGC 97% on some channels i checked and 0% on the tune fail one's. re-flashed but still same. cheers. yes my net id is set and correct, im using ABM that is in with viximage 153, when i did the scan there was over 500 i think 520 channels in all. as i said before, i cant understand how its gone like this on some channels. its been fine for last few months. how do i check to see what transponders are failing? so there is a chance it could be the splitter then. just checked the 4music channel and the SNR is bouncing from 0-4% and the agc is 90% sky sports hd 1 is 0 and 0 also channel 4hd snr0% agc0%

Back