Tune failed - New set up

sibon06

Hi

I've flashed an Ibox 2 plus SE with sucmnsee's VIX 131. A channel list is there but no actual listings, its just empty. I've done a Tuner scan and finding no channels, I get a 'Tune Failed' message if I try and watch FTA. Do I need an N Line to view FTA?

If not what else could it be?

Any help appreciated

Thanks

bad connection with f plug recheck again when powered off,also recheck you have selected 28.2 as your sat,freesat can still be used.

Thanks - turned out to be a connection on a splitter that I was using to connect them. Currently 13% and found 294 channels

Not managed to try and watch one yet (still finding) but looking better than it did an hour ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks - Turned out to be a bad connection on a splitter I was using. Scanning and finding all the channels now so hopefully sorted. Definately in a better position now than I was an hour ago

be surprised how many get this common issue.

hold the boat no splitters on sat cable!

Last edited:
Needed an extension and didn't have a female/female connector so chucked a splitter on. Went out and got a proper connector after your post,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you shouldnt need to do a channel scan if your cable is connected properly, just let autobouquets do your channel lists for you

I ended up flashing it again, I must have changed some settings while trying to figure it out. Started up with no splitter this time (epic fail before), booted up fine and channels were there. Some take a while to load in the EPG but can live with that. Pretty chuffed with it, just need to get a line sorted now.

Thanks

Back