Tune Failed on some channels

Hi All,

I know the imminent end of VM c/s is close but I seems to have a lost of couple of Asian HD channels today. They were working yesterday.

Start Gold HD and Sony TV HD in Asian section are no longer working and I am getting Tune failed message.

Is it just me or same for all? can someone please confirm?

Net ID is Manchester1

Cheers

Hi All,

I know the imminent end of VM c/s is close but I seems to have a lost of couple of Asian HD channels today. They were working yesterday.

Start Gold HD and Sony TV HD in Asian section are no longer working and I am getting Tune failed message.

Is it just me or same for all? can someone please confirm?

Net ID is Manchester1

Cheers
They still clear on vm so they've not been dropped.
Update provider files in autobouquetmaker menu then scan for channels

They still clear on vm so they've not been dropped.
Update provider files in autobouquetmaker menu then scan for channels

Thanks, I have rescanned ABM few times but no luck. What do you mean by update provider file?

I am using Oscam . Do you mean I need to update my line info?

Try looking in ABM and it says update provider files. Pablo could not have explained any easier to you. Sometimes it makes my blood boil trying to help people that do not read things tidy when posing for help :unsure:

Try looking in ABM and it says update provider files. Pablo could not have explained any easier to you. Sometimes it makes my blood boil trying to help people that do not read things tidy when posing for help :unsure:

Yes he did indeed. my bad never noticed that option.

Actually your message in post 2 made me confused .You said speak with your provider so i though Pablo is also mentioning the 'provider' in same context as you were.

Thanks for the help.

cheers

I've never seen Tuner Failed on any channel.
It either plays or it doesn't
Unplug the router for 4 minutes
And the box
Then try again

Thanks Pablo. Found the issue. It seems to be signal problem due to broken or loose cable. The SNR on bbc free to air is only 20-25% and some channels are as low as 10%.

I am going to try few things to find the issue. My Internet seems to be normal so not sure if it is issue with the box or cable.

As a bench mark what min SNR I should have on the bbc or other free to air channels ?

Cheers

Check the power levels of the router for an accurate picture of what's going on.
Under the router is a settings password which you need to login to settings at 192.168.0.1

Your looking for downstream power levels

Copy and paste them here

Check the power levels of the router for an accurate picture of what's going on.
Under the router is a settings password which you need to login to settings at 192.168.0.1

Your looking for downstream power levels

Copy and paste them here

Culprit found. The short cable from splitter to box got broken as was cheap quality provided by vm.

I changed with new f plug and now getting 100%

Thx for help again. Cheers20200613_111921.jpg

Back