Tune Failed

Hi, I have some very recent issues with my Technomate Nano SE M2 Plus
I'm using vermin and I recently updated my line using the same provider as previously and it was working fine for a couple of days. Now it shows an error "tune failed" when I boot up. The provider is telling me it's a problem with my settings as I can get FTA channels fine.

What I've done since..
1. Updated provider list using this link
2. Updated something to do with ABM but I'm not sure what using this link
3. Updated ABM from 2.9 to 3.1. I couldnt find a guide to doing this so I used the one that I found which say "from 3.0 to 3.1" using this link. I selected the Mips32el file
4. Updated my image from Openvix from 5.0.033 (i think) to the latest one (5.2.032) on their website for my box.

I'm using netID 00008, symbol rate is 06887 in nottingham if thats a factor.
I just did a "Update provider files" on ABM and it said it didnt need updating.

I did it in that order but I've since tried to do number 1 again and rescan for bouquets with no success. Can anybody please help?

Last edited:
Hi, I have some very recent issues with my Technomate Nano SE M2 Plus
I'm using vermin and I recently updated my line using the same provider as previously and it was working fine for a couple of days. Now it shows an error "tune failed" when I boot up. The provider is telling me it's a problem with my settings as I can get FTA channels fine.

What I've done since..
1. Updated provider list using this link
2. Updated something to do with ABM but I'm not sure what using this link
3. Updated ABM from 2.9 to 3.1. I couldnt find a guide to doing this so I used the one that I found which say "from 3.0 to 3.1" using this link. I selected the Mips32el file
4. Updated my image from Openvix from 5.0.033 (i think) to the latest one (5.2.032) on their website for my box.

I'm using netID 00008, symbol rate is 06887 in nottingham if thats a factor.
I just did a "Update provider files" on ABM and it said it didnt need updating.

I did it in that order but I've since tried to do number 1 again and rescan for bouquets with no success. Can anybody please help?

You must be using the wrong ABM as it's not updating provider files because Nottingham is using 6952 now, not 6887, this would update to the correct data if you updated provider files

you were scanning 6887, now you're scanning 6952 which is the correct frequency, VM chane the entire netid, this was updated 12 days ago

I am experiencing something similar with a lot of channels showing ‘sid not found in pat’, from the last post do you mean the net IDs have now chances? If so, is there an updated list somewhere?

I am experiencing something similar with a lot of channels showing ‘sid not found in pat’, from the last post do you mean the net IDs have now chances? If so, is there an updated list somewhere?

no they change the frequency etc of the channels on that netid, go to ABM>update config files, then scan

Thanks for clearing that up. Updating config files returns ‘incompatible versions:2.9>3.1’. I’ve read that re-flashing has 3.1 ABM but I tried this with image openvix-5.1.002 and it results in 2.9 ABM again. Am I missing something?

Thanks for confirming reflash is needed. I guess I start the process with image manager? I can just see my current image listed. If I select download, I just see a blank page with no images loses to download. How can I get the latest version?

There is an installer for the ABM 3.1 for MIPS attached

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_3.1+git518+9dc7ba5-r0_mips32el.rar
    270.7 KB · Views: 3
Back