Tune Failed

Just done a service on a lady's car at end of my street and she was panicking about the whole coronavirus thing etc so i told her to bring the car to the garage and leave the keys in the ignition and walk away and i will spray sanitize everything i touch and she can then collect it back from me tomorow morning and she can get back to her community care job etc she just paid for the parts and labour is free (y)

My option would be to pay him to run new wire regardless. Tell him to check its working by coax before feeding it into the house. Start a quick scan and pay the man
Yeah exactly you just have to think outside the box sometimes to get things done

Just done a service on a lady's car at end of my street and she was panicking about the whole coronavirus thing etc so i told her to bring the car to the garage and leave the keys in the ignition and walk away and i will spray sanitize everything i touch and she can then collect it back from me tomorow morning and she can get back to her community care job etc she just paid for the parts and labour is free (y)

Yeah exactly you just have to think outside the box sometimes to get things done

Yep my fault I know nothing can be done now. Hes gone.

I rarely think outside the box by the time I do its too late.

Not gona dwell on it.

Back