Tuner failed

Adamk17

Hi guys,

Was wondering if you can help with setting this up for satellite. I have tried tuning into 28.2e found 90 channels.

Do I need to change my Sky Q LNB to find all channels?

Hi guys,

Was wondering if you can help with setting this up for satellite. I have tried tuning into 28.2e found 90 channels.

Yes mate if you no longer have SkyQ just get a universal lnb if its a sky dish you'll need an lnb adapter for the dish also.

If you still have Sky Q youll need a Hybrid LNB

Hi guys,

You will only get Freesat channels without a CS line, and no one offers CS lines any longer as hardly anything clears so maybe something to think about before replacing or renewing LNB etc

Double check which LNB you have at the moment. If it has more than two connection points, it is a hybrid LNB. You would then just need to move the wires to the universal outputs. Post a picture if unsure.

Double check which LNB you have at the moment. If it has more than two connection points, it is a hybrid LNB. You would then just need to move the wires to the universal outputs. Post a picture if unsure.
Sky has replaced with there own Sky Q LNB only 2 connections

Need to buy hybrid l.n.b or universal l.n.b
Depending on what recievers your going to use
Around the house The sky q l.n.b has two ports marked v and h one cable supplies the vertical side of the transponder and one cable supplies
the horizontal side of the transponder With universal l.n.b automatic scan you should be receiving almost 1000 channels on the 28.2 transponder

Back