Tuners Not Working

Jay N

I am setting up a H9.2S which I received today. Updated to OpenATV 6.4 however at no point during the setup was I prompted to configure the tuners and then when the setup was complete on Tuner Configuration nothing appears.

I have also tried flashing the latest OpenVix, Wooshbuild and Grog build but it’s the same result. Also flashed OpenATV 6.2 on the box but that hasn’t resolved the issue.

Has anyone seen this issue before and resolved it or is the box faulty? Thanks

Did you press the blue button tunner configuration TunnerA Confiiguration mode
Simple mode single satellite 28.2east
Green save settings Then automatic scan

1676FA2D-466B-465B-A4AE-2C37D588E2F0.jpeg
Tried that. When I go into Tuner Configuration there is literally nothing there to configure

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquetsmaker
Providers. Make sure all here is correct.
Exit once
Start scan.

I have autobouquetmaker installed however it doesn’t appear on Setup -> Reception where it should on OpenATV 6.4

Yes it does not appear in the Reception menu, just Tuner Configuration, Manual Scan and Automatic Scan. I have a Zgemma H.2H which I’ve used for a couple of years so am familiar with Autobouquetmaker.

2C42B9FB-763A-4D8F-B3D2-13A07D9C65A8.jpeg
I also get this during the Wooshbuild setup. When clicking on my tuners are not listed the box reboots and the setup starts again until I get back to this point. I’d say the box is faulty

6DBC6B75-52F8-4A53-853F-7F2A67A21C0D.jpeg
Here you go. I only have one sat lead plugged in for now as the other is in my other Zgemma but should still work with one tuner.

Post picture of front also as back looks odd 4 tuners?

Ahh see box and cable is in wrong port as not in lnb in

Ahh i see more ants are for antennae so box is only 1 tuner sat box.

F4DC7A01-430B-48D5-9D35-4A0EA042E78E.jpeg
sorry fist pic wasn’t great, both Tuner A and Tuner B ports say LNB IN. The 2 Ant ports are for the WiFi Antennas but I’m using a cable to the router

Picture of front to see what it says

Now found your model h9 2s and looks the same

Checking openvix there are many variants and ask to also recheck your images you downloaded to it are matching box name.

Last edited:
Yes the images are correct. The two open ATV images i've tried are

openatv-6.4-zgemmah92s-20200811_usb
openatv-6.2-zgemmah92s-20190817_usb

Thanks for your help, i'm starting to think it is a hardware issue.

Back