Tv button on remote not working

22martin

I have a zgemma h2h for the past year. Since yesterday the tv button on the remote is not working to get up channel list. Every other button on the remote is working. And I have tried my friends new remote and the same problem exists. Any help ?

if you have done a settings backup do a restore settings and should go back to normal if not put box on stand by turn off at back white button then unplug wait a min then reboot the box and if that doesnt work i think you will have to do a reflash/ and when did you last update your box or you on open atv if so what version

I never did a settings backup and tried doing the reboot but still not working. I will try flash it now. Not really sure about the last update. But if it’s the same thing I only reflashed the box about 2 weeks ago. I am using open atv but not sure what version or how to find out. Thanks again for your help

if it was me i would, change the setting save it, reboot box. go back change the setting and reboot the box, test
some tomes they just get in a mood

be careful with a reflash at the moment because you have to put the softcams back on the box using filezilla or usb if you do reflash click resoures at top of page and softcams or in there hope this helps got to go now do what siilver said first though could work

Tried what silver said but did not work. I flashed it a few times before . Is it only a new thing having to put softcams back on the box as I don’t remember having to do it before . Thanks again for all your help. And may I ask what version of open atv should I be using

Tried what silver said but did not work. I flashed it a few times before . Is it only a new thing having to put softcams back on the box as I don’t remember having to do it before . Thanks again for all your help. And may I ask what version of open atv should I be using
go to openATV Nightly Downloads press air digital at top scroll to h2h and latest one as 31 at the end

and it is a new thing with atv they been making changes for what ever reason but just click resources at top of page and there in there openatv softcam feed click on it and the download is there with all the instructions

Back