.TV file

I recently installed the icam oscam from the downloads section of my Mutant hd51, in the file is a bouquets.tv file and I'm wondering if I have to replace the icam bouquets with this new one or are all icam bouquets the same as my current one freezes quite alot. If I need to remove my current icam bouquet and install the one that came with the icam oscam how do I do it. I'm no good with putty so wondered if I can change it to ipk file or is there a tutorial on how to install.tv file?
Sorry for being so long winded and maybe the channels just not working at present.
Thanks in advance,
Snts

If you already have Icam bouquets for 13e then there is no need to use the bouquets.tv file.

If your opening channels but their freezing you either have a poor line or your sat box is not upto stream relay

If you already have Icam bouquets for 13e then there is no need to use the bouquets.tv file.

If your opening channels but their freezing you either have a poor line or your sat box is not upto stream relay
Hi, thanks for reply, yes I have icam bouquets installed but turned in box one day and channels freezing all of a sudden, provider says problem with slyd, are you saying sly d is fine.
Can my stream relay have changed,
Please can you help me check I have mine set up correctly before I start moaning to my provider, thankyou,
P

I think its your line. Can not say if it is working or not on e2 at the moment though.

What box are you using ?

Back