TV LED Strips - Are They Good?

Erinville

For the last year or so I've seen ads while browsing about TV LED strips.
I brushed the idea off at first because they were being advertised on cheap foreign websites.
Now I can see they are being advertised on Amazon.
Are these strips good?
If so, what I would be really looking for is a strip that uses USB to mains & I'd like to be pointed in the right direction as to what you got and are very happy with.
All I'm after really is one that changes colours to match scene changes on the TV in a movie, programme etc...

I bought one set up years ago, you stuck 4 strips on the back of your tv and it linked to the computer which was handily directly behind the PC. I t was a very early version so you had to playback movies from the computer but the lights with surround sound was brilliant. I then found out you could link them through the Zgemma using a plugin but I never got round to it. My only gripe was, the strips would not stick to the back of the tele.

Thanks guys.
I went with 2 Govee lights behind tubular plastic frames just for the living room itself.
I must say that they are relaxing when put into an Ambient Mood setting.

I got some of the LED strips from amazon almost a year ago, I know I don't use them on the back of TV but they are on for 4 or 5 hours a day. within 6 months some of the led's started going, they still lit up but some of the colours have gone. Really disappointed, it could be because when they are on they are static, ie I don't have them changing colour.

Back