TV Licence

I have a Direct Debit setup for my TV Lic, It comes out every 3 months. Hardly a hardship to pay this bare amount per YEAR. I watch plenty shows on TV and listen to Radio and watch football etc on these channels & Radio.
I do not grudge paying it, Remember that when you are watching the world Cup Footie games this week on BBC & ITV!!!

Think there is a massive difference in price for TV licence to Sly and VM. I would happily pay sly or VM if they didn't charge extortionate prices.

Plus its much harder to say you dont watch BBC or listen to radio or use apps compared to say you dont watch full sly uk or vm

If Sky were to charge £20 a month for everything, they would have enough user base to buy all the sports they wanted as every household in the UK would have Sky. Instead they bleed those who do pay them dry with £110 a month subscriptions.

1 customer in 10 houses paying £110 a month
verses
10 customers paying £20 a month

Multiply by say 40 million.

£12 a month BBC license fee is nothing in comparison to sky basic package and what do you get ? Not much.

You all have satellite or cable or IPTV etc.
You all have a computer or cell phone or tablet.
Many of you have a radio.
All these need a licence and most of which goes to the cash strapped beeb who use it to pay extortionate wages to their dj's. presenters and so on. But, the bbc gets a huge amount of revenue from advertising on BBC World---BBC Living---BBC Lifestyle ---BBC Earth plus program sponsorship so the question should be----WHY IS THE BBC FLEECING THE COMMON MAN.
Murdoch rips us off---VM rips us off so why can't the BBc rip us off------after all, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
I'm passionate about my money---the wife needs it LOL
Reaper.

Back