TV packed in.

davwright

Hi I'm new here and my question is;
I've had a Zgemma h2s for a number of years and it worked perfectly. Yesterday, my 6 year old LG packed in. Only the standby light working. On the net it said that a power surge or internal board fault caused it.
I plugged in another TV and it worked ok After a few hours the screen turned into a mass of colours and only sound is available.
I don't want to buy a new TV and the same happens to that so could it be the Zgemma box causing the 2 TVs to pack in?

Try a different hdmi cable etc but it may well be a faulty hdmi port on the zgemma.Also try AV leads if the box is fitted with them to the tv to see if you can get a picture on tv.

I don't thing your Zgemma would cause damage to your tv. Is the tv the same without the box connected. Have you checked the hdmi lead.

I don't thing your Zgemma would cause damage to your tv. Is the tv the same without the box connected. Have you checked the hdmi lead.
Yes, TV is same with box disconnected so I can't check leads etc. I've just ordered a new Samsung TV and don't know if I should connect it the the box as it's £600 . I really don't knik what to do .

Back