Satellite Tv Tuner c- epg gaps

bit of an irritation. The a and b tuners are satellite and the epg fills up nicely. The c tuner is terrestrial free view and often when I go to that bouquet, it’s blank or full of gaps.
If I watch a channel it fills up a bit maybe a day or two and for some (not all channels).

what am I doing wrong?
Autobouqetsmaker and free view (Uk) is set up or terrestrial_uk_freeview from the providers order menu. Set as Sutton Coldfield
EPG options are
IPTV (my provider)
Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV
Uk freesat, Uk FTA, Uk Sky 1 (Live)

Do I need to turn EPG refresh on perhaps to automatically operate something important?

AutoBouquetsMaker does not do anything with EPG.

There are no service references for UK Terrestrail on Rytec EPG database. You will have to se;lect/view/zap/record a terrestrial service regularly in order to obtain the EPG data from the signal stream. Especially if you have the clear EPG option in EPG importer set. Yes, you can automate the zapping using EPG refresh.

AutoBouquetsMaker does not do anything with EPG.

There are no service references for UK Terrestrail on Rytec EPG database. You will have to se;lect/view/zap/record a terrestrial service regularly in order to obtain the EPG data from the signal stream. Especially if you have the clear EPG option in EPG importer set. Yes, you can automate the zapping using EPG refresh.
Thanks, I have some items set to record - "I'm a Celebrity" now daily on that tuner, wondered if the box would find the entry if its not there on the epg though. Will fiddle with the EPG refresh and see if that improves things.

Cheers
Rich

Back