TV Zion Club Question

Erinville

If I subscribe to Zion Club in the TV Zion app for 12 months, will Real Debrid be included in movie links or would I have to purchase Real Debrid separately?

I think it was @Obi wan bissaka who pointed me in the direcrion of tvzion
Yeah mate its great to be honest, easy to link real debrid ect.... just a quick one for anyone who is wondering if you need a vpn on with real debrid using TV zion, you don't need 1 on aslong as you tick the secure connection box in your real debrid account. It should automatically be ticked but just have a check.

Only issue with such apps are dont have alot of links if any for older content.

Thats where tv zion premium just wins. Because you can add torrents for older stuff on it and stream which is pretty cool.

So in essence if you have tv zion premium dont really need to go around downloading where no links lol.

Only issue with such apps are dont have alot of links if any for older content.

Thats where tv zion premium just wins. Because you can add torrents for older stuff on it and stream which is pretty cool.

So in essence if you have tv zion premium dont really need to go around downloading where no links lol.
100% agree that's where its brilliant as what u have just said is spot on.

I think with RD i genrally just pay for 180 days but you get loads of fidelty points which gives you free months. so i think it works out if you pay 180 days twice you end up getting another 3 months free.

Back