TV Zion Club Question

What's flummoxed me is I can get it with 800 fiddly points.
I get those points by already having it?
How do you get it in the first place and how much is it?
Also what is it and apart from the movie thing in question, what does it work with?

so if you use movie apps like cyberflix etc you pay just over £13 for six months. This will get you premium links quite oftern in 4k. It also acts as a VPN so anything you download or stream is not known by your isp.

It is also useful if you like downloading torrents as you can download them anonymously using magnet links. The points are loyalty points which give you free sub when you build up enough.

Yes mike is spot on.

I think RD introduced approx conversion rate so checking on mine 180 days now is just over £14 which is aright tbh. If you have enough points you get extra month free. I am aware sellers selling RD accounts but tbh some things better to have legit accounts and this is one of them.

I love RD but havent used it for some time for various reasons. There are LOADS of multi hosts type services like it. But RD is still hands down best of them all.

Stream with best links majority of the time with these free apps. Can download obviously from links hosted on file hosts through RD (expensive on them all with their prices). Download torrents securely without using actual torrent software. I prefer it to torrents and usenet, though latter is bloody complicated for me so dont bother with that.

@pabloescaban if you download alot and stream through free apps mentioned RD sub is best mate. Makes it complete.

Thanks guys.
I will be doing this for my sister.
She lives 10 miles away.
If I set this up in my house and get her up and running and then bring it to her house would there be a conflict with the 2 different IP addresses?
I read somewhere that you could be cut off if you move it to another house.
I"ll be using a Firestick.

I have my own account so I"ll set it up under my sister's email account as a birthday present.
So, I presume it's fine to do that in my house and hook it up in her house then?

How much is it for zion club ? I'm not getting why you would need if you already have RD,
I use RD on Kodi with the Seren and Shadow add ons , works great much better than when adding
it to the usual android apps like cyberflix, unlock my tv, catmouse, typhoon etc etc etc

How much is it for zion club ? I'm not getting why you would need if you already have RD,
I use RD on Kodi with the Seren and Shadow add ons , works great much better than when adding
it to the usual android apps like cyberflix, unlock my tv, catmouse, typhoon etc etc etc
Yes you're right.
I made the mistake of paying for the two.
When the Zion Club runs out I'll just stick with Real Debrid.

Is it allowed using the one subscription in the same house for ie... One person watching a film downstairs using let's say Cinema App and at the same time a second person watching a film upstairs let's say using the TV Zion app.
Both using Real Debrid at the same time really using Firesticks.

You can use realdebrid on as many devices as you like on the same network , sometimes you have to re-authorize your account on an app but doesnt happen very often , so if you get no links thats first thing to check

Back