Two boxes, same line, one gets all sports sd other doesn't

grog68

VIP Member
TK Supporter
HI

I've got an interesting situation, I have a VU+ Uno4k and a H2H connected at the moment. Both using line from same server.

On the VU all SS SD channels work fine

On the H2H there are about 3 that do not work, ie SS F1 SD is black

I have taken the line from the VU and put it on the H2H and still the F1 channel is black
I've taken the line from the H2H and put it on the VU and the F1 channels is perfect

so the line isn't the issue.

I have today rebuilt the build on the H2H from scratch using latest atv 6.1 to see if that was the issue but it's made no difference.

The only difference apart for they're different machines is that on the VU I've uses custom mix to delete the SSHD from the epg and moved the SD channels to 501 onwards.

Any idea's on why I may be seeing this issue.

Grog

all other channels working fine, SD and HD, but will bring h2h down and try as have spare connection down here to plug it into.

yes but you already know the H2h line has the F1 SD channel working (albeit only on the VU) so the only variable is the connection....or possibly the softcam :grin:

looks like your correct, h2h worked downstairs, took it back upstairs and no go, took plug off the end off the cable and the centre core of the cable snapped off will cut it back shortly and try again, hopefully that's all it is. There are no splitters between the h2h and the brown box on wall outside so the worse scenario will be cable needs replacing. It is a fair few years old now

looks like your correct, h2h worked downstairs, took it back upstairs and no go, took plug off the end off the cable and the centre core of the cable snapped off will cut it back shortly and try again, hopefully that's all it is. There are no splitters between the h2h and the brown box on wall outside so the worse scenario will be cable needs replacing. It is a fair few years old now

Hey G,

Very much doubt the whole cable will be needing replaced , it will just be the case of making off the connector again if the stinger is snapped [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back