Two satellites, motorised antenna + diseqc 1.3

ladasik

Just wondering should i expect any problems with such a setup ? Im planning to watch sly roi from astra , and polish channels on hotbird 13e, would it be easy to set it up , i mean can i have one channel list for both platform lets say sly starting at 101 and polish starting lets say from 250 or something ? What about epg, anyone has similar setup maybe...or can give me any advice regarding what problems i might expect ? Ive searched the forum and ive found few posts about setup using two satellites but with two separate dishes, without motorised antenna.

Thanks a million

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk

I would imagine you are using a Diseqc 1.0 switch with 1 input being 13 east and the other 28.2 east, seeing as you have the H.2S then its a twin tuner satellite receiver so you can have each satellite connected directly to the receiver itself without the need of a diseqc switch.

Use ABM to sort your channels for you on 13 east and 28 east it will create 2 different bouquets with the channels easily accessible

I want to have satellite positioner to have one dish and use 2 cables so I could record while watching , but if I can get two separate bouquets I just need to read about it. I'm still waiting for my zgemma but I want to be prepared with the hardware and the knowledge. Forgive me asking but is it obvious how to create two separate bouquet list or would I need to be smarter than an average ape ?:)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back