UFC 257 fight card 'Poirier vs McGregor 2' on Jan 23

Not a fight really interested in.

As we know none of these guys are khabib level. They are just the next best thing lol

Please note ; those that have a £2 Dazn sub can change there IP with vpn to Germany and then you can watch the ufc fight for free

You can watch the even on ESPN+ , UFC PPV in US, BT Sport in UK. For full world TV listings check bellow:
AustraliaMain Event
AustriaDAZN
GermanyDAZN
Hong KongFOX Sports
IndonesiaFOX Sports
ItalyDAZN Italia
MacaoFOX Sports
MalaysiaFOX Sports
MyanmarFOX Sports
New ZealandEspn 2, Sky Arena
NorwayViaplay Kjøp
PhilippinesFOX Sports
SingaporeFOX Sports
South AfricaSuperSport Action, SuperSport Variety 3, SuperSport Grandstand, SuperSport MáXimo 1
SpainDAZN España
ThailandFOX Sports
UKBT Sport Box Office
USAUFC Fight Pass
VietnamFOX Sports
World streamsUFC Fight Pass

Last edited:
You love a good download mate haha, tbf I hate the late fights, well its not even late its feckin morning :ROFLMAO: mayaswell just stay up if getting up at 5am

I am a download junkie than streamer tbh mate :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ye that's the problem mate without how late fights are I can't stay up any longer which is a shame.

Upside though can download when I wake up in proper HD from site I use lol.

I am a download junkie than streamer tbh mate :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ye that's the problem mate without how late fights are I can't stay up any longer which is a shame.

Upside though can download when I wake up in proper HD from site I use lol.
Yeah I used to stay up all through and watch them, I go bed now for a couple hours and then get up and stay up if its really early hours, and yeah no brainer really mate, least you can watch it when your up

Yeah I used to stay up all through and watch them, I go bed now for a couple hours and then get up and stay up if its really early hours, and yeah no brainer really mate, least you can watch it when your up

Maybe me but older you get harder it gets to try to stay up for such events. If you have work in early morning then it's easier in a way.

Used to stay up for wrestling ppvs back in the day same with boxing ppvs but last few years get too tired so that's finished for me lol

Back