UFC Fight Night 254. Khabib vs Gaethje. Sat, Oct 24

Ye mate

The UFC 254 countdown show was frigging awesome, got more hyped for the main event.

I know Khabib is massive favourite but I dont know I can smell an upset but do hope I am wrong.
The problem is that Gaethje has an elite wrestling background but rarely uses it, could play into his hand if khabib takes him to the floor but he has to use his wrestling, i just hope it isn't a floor fight every round and hopefully its going to be a good fight, because khabib can bang aswell

UFC should carry on doing the big fights in UAE easier for UK fans to watch in evening instead of 4-5am :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I hate a f**kin 4am start, I still get up for all the fights because my mates can't keep there mouths shut and someone let's slip the results.... or I go on the net and the 1st thing you see in massive print is the fight outcome :ROFLMAO: :cry:

I agree mate been a while since I stayed up till 4am as I cant sleep and get back up lol.

Its hard to keep away from spoilers especially where you didnt see it live. Proper p*ss take.

Back