UFC Fight Night 254. Khabib vs Gaethje. Sat, Oct 24

Should be good main card. Adesanya is a major star.

Also cant wait till next month until "the man" is finally back in the octagon.

The face of UFC and modern day legend returns next week. Love this guy. Amazing fighter. Doubt will ever happen but him and GSP would be a spectacle.

Toughest fight yet for him and is a tough one imo with whats happened in his life over last few months who knows where he is mentally.

Each to their own mate

Big fan of him, adesanya and usman.

If he keeps dominating and beating the best in his weight division and even moves up and does the same in a few years could hold claim to being the GOAT.

Ye Diaz is a crazy mofo :ROFLMAO:

Each to their own mate

If he keeps dominating and beating the best in his weight division and even moves up and does the same in a few years could hold claim to being the GOAT.

100% In the Octagon he's nothing but a beast! As a person I don't like him. He's probably the GOAT now too be fair lol. Him & Jon Jones lol

Each to their own mate

Attachments

• 719Vwi7CivL._SY500_large.jpg
    719Vwi7CivL._SY500_large.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 5
100% In the Octagon he's nothing but a beast! As a person I don't like him. He's probably the GOAT now too be fair lol. Him & Jon Jones lol

I get why some might not like him as a person but tbh mate think conor is the biggest piece of trash out there. How he said his dad was "faking" covid which took his life is unforgivable and reprehensible imo and shows who conor really is as a person.

Jon Jones is also up there but seems many do consider currently GSP to be the GOAT and who knows if he will ever return.

I get why some might not like him as a person but tbh mate think conor is the biggest piece of trash out there. How he said his dad was "faking" covid which took his life is unforgivable and reprehensible imo and shows who conor really is as a person.

Jon Jones is also up there but seems many do consider currently GSP to be the GOAT and who knows if he will ever return.

Probably as bad as each other lol

Jon Jones is great. GSP too. Would love to see him back.

Last edited:
Back