UK Police Arrest Man For Operating Pirate IPTV Service & Money Laundering

Joe516

VIP Member
Police in the UK have arrested a 56-year-old man in connection with the illegal streaming of premium TV channels. Officers were able to access and disrupt the online platform, disconnect the illegal streams, and display an online message to customers. In addition to money laundering, the man is suspected of carrying out offenses contrary to the Serious Crimes Act and Fraud Act.
1627564923974.png

It’s okay checked my sub and still working okay I hardly use it but it’s handy to have for movies and the odd club football stream :sweatsmile:

Police in the UK have arrested a 56-year-old man in connection with the illegal streaming of premium TV channels. Officers were able to access and disrupt the online platform, disconnect the illegal streams, and display an online message to customers. In addition to money laundering, the man is suspected of carrying out offenses contrary to the Serious Crimes Act and Fraud Act.
View attachment 63528
Nice decent amount of boxes/devices must have been making a killing if selling fully loaded boxes.
Some called sonic android boxes and looks like a few mags🤣🤣

I'm sure he will have a pleasant time in prison just don't drop the soap :sneaky:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’s got to have been a major player with all those boxes plus get them at a cheap rate if buying in bulk a good 10-20 boxes per box
View attachment 63531

Amiko A6, he should be locked up for selling that crap.
they’ve improved massively now with all updates sorted Wi-Fi issues out bang on boxes for £60 so can’t be that crap at a guess he was a reseller of boxes as some companies allow you to become resellers I know of 1 place that allows you to do that

they’ve improved massively now with all updates sorted Wi-Fi issues out bang on boxes for £60 so can’t be that crap at a guess he was a reseller of boxes as some companies allow you to become resellers I know of 1 place that allows you to do that

You don't have to argue with every post I make on this forum y'know Baz...

Back