UK Sat is back - Icam UK - here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satellite will always be number 1 for UK content if it's stable. Considering their is only 1 icam supplier at the moment if it's not run well and maintained properly it will glitch and stutter as much as IPTV if not worse. Here's hoping it's like the good old days lol

But which does a newbie that's just ditched sky choose ?

*asking for a friend*
If he just wants to watch football and the occasional box set he gets a dozen tests then buys a cheap IPTV sub and away he goes.

If he wants real time sport with a super duper picture that never, EVER flickers, he buys a new box, gets a more expensive sat image from the world's only provider.

For the vast majority of people who just want to watch Fulham thrash Man Utd they'll go with the cheaper option.

If he just wants to watch football and the occasional box set he gets a dozen tests then buys a cheap IPTV sub and away he goes.

If he wants real time sport with a super duper picture that never, EVER flickers, he buys a new box, gets a more expensive sat image from the world's only provider.

For the vast majority of people who just want to watch Fulham thrash Man Utd they'll go with the cheaper option.
He's not into football and will have to buy a box anyway to watch anything as his tv is dumb too.

Who goes to the pub to watch tv on their phone? 🤔🤔🤔
They don't go there to watch it on their phone.
Just like they don't get on a train to watch TV on their phone.
They CAN watch it on their phone while they're there.
I suppose they could do the same with sat if they had a portable dish and box and a 1000m of cable.

If you get to the pub and they've got live rugby on and you want to check the footy, well I think it explains itself

They don't go there to watch it on their phone.
Just like they don't get on a train to watch TV on their phone.
They CAN watch it on their phone while they're there.
I suppose they could do the same with sat if they had a portable dish and box and a 1000m of cable.

If you get to the pub and they've got live rugby on and you want to check the footy, well I think it explains itself
Drox: “And rinse their mobile data?”

Pablo: “Use the pub’s wifi”

Drox: “What if they have Vodafone brodband”

Pablo: “Use a VPN”

Drox: “Now they have to buy a VPN too?”

Pablo :”Well, no motorised satellite dish is ever going to get you Tuvalu Sport 4K so you can watch annual Tuvaluan Beach Volleyball championship!”

Drox: “Yes, IPTV is king!”

Pablo :”Well, no motorised satellite dish is ever going to get you Tuvalu Sport 4K so you can watch annual Tuvaluan Beach Volleyball championship!”

Getting silly now HT posted this morning that he had no reason to start deleting or editing post's he will soon change his mind at this rate.

I thought Vodafone don't block ? At least that's what I was told 😅

Going the same way as last year's satellite UK thread which was derailed by the same posters.
This will get locked and the new advertising thread begins.
But it's not the same hack or server or people pushing it.
Heaven forbid.

Going the same way as last year's satellite UK thread which was derailed by the same posters.
This will get locked and the new advertising thread begins.
But it's not the same hack or server or people pushing it.
Heaven forbid.

I don’t think we have sellers (or the seller) on this forum though. Grog68 just happened to discover this by chance by the looks of things.

What cracks me up is that we always get told that we should comment on a thread as that will close it. What’s the point in having an open thread if you can’t post? 🤔🤔🤔

I don’t think we have sellers (or the seller) on this forum though. Grog68 just happened to discover this by chance by the looks of things.

What cracks me up is that we always get told that we should comment on a thread as that will close it. What’s the point in having an open thread if you can’t post? 🤔🤔🤔
Constructive post's not a load of shite 🙄

strange how this thread does seam to have morphasised

from 'this sat offer is a scam'
to 'no your'e wrong it does exist but is not so freely available as before'
to 'IPTV vs Sat which is best?'
to 'I prefer this so I must be right, but I prefer this so you must be wrong' thread,

At the end of day some are happy to use IPTV for everything, others prefer live sat for whatever is available. If sat is available and working and people know the risk then what any of us prefer out of the two is irrelevant really.

strange how this thread does seam to have morphasised

from 'this sat offer is a scam'
to 'no your'e wrong it does exist but is not so freely available as before'
to 'IPTV vs Sat which is best?'
to 'I prefer this so I must be right, but I prefer this so you must be wrong' thread,

At the end of day some are happy to use IPTV for everything, others prefer live sat for whatever is available. If sat is available and working and people know the risk then what any of us prefer out of the two is irrelevant really.
Agree it’s like if your happy driving Audi then would you go to Volkswagen 😆😆😆 but again very good points there’s not one thing better than other imo.
You could look at like this c/s with both sky and virgin if they wouldn’t have gone dark would’ve people moved over to iptv……….probably not.
Then again iptv has more football content then on sky bt ect so quite possibly would’ve had both.
One thing I’m interested in about this thread is if the image is locked (supposedly) and people did go over to it and they had iptv also but already had an enigma box and like the e2 setup they have then what would be the point in running two separate boxes.

Agree it’s like if your happy driving Audi then would you go to Volkswagen 😆😆😆 but again very good points there’s not one thing better than other imo.
You could look at like this c/s with both sky and virgin if they wouldn’t have gone dark would’ve people moved over to iptv……….probably not.
Then again iptv has more football content then on sky bt ect so quite possibly would’ve had both.
One thing I’m interested in about this thread is if the image is locked (supposedly) and people did go over to it and they had iptv also but already had an enigma box and like the e2 setup they have then what would be the point in running two separate boxes.
We run two E2 boxes shield and cube on same TV! The sat content is free Sat or sky free stuff! And they are our staple use for view recordings etc, I don't think we could rely on iptv for all viewing! Iptv for us is mainly vod series and sports events F1 ppv Boxing Golf and cricket.
I watch all my football on USA Canada apps

Couldn't afford my Audi, it was horrendous on fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back