UK user - is it worth bothering with any satellites other than 28.2e?

you could get a bracket and put 13e on as well,
dunno how well that would work on a minidish though,
I have a 65cm zone 2 dish

13 19 18.jpg

The TM-2M Gold Monoblock LNB is designed for satellites that are 6 degrees apart from each other, for example Hotbird 13e and Astra 19.2e. There's a built-in DiSEqC switch so that your satellite receiver can switch between the two satellites automatically.
It does work but not for a small sky dish---you need to go for the 80cms dish and fit a bracket.
Reaper.

The TM-2M Gold Monoblock LNB is designed for satellites that are 6 degrees apart from each other, for example Hotbird 13e and Astra 19.2e. There's a built-in DiSEqC switch so that your satellite receiver can switch between the two satellites automatically.
It does work but not for a small sky dish---you need to go for the 80cms dish and fit a bracket.
Reaper.
would these not be designed as a prime focus LNB @the reaper
thats my understanding of them, the off-set is aimed at either side of the centre of the dish,
I may well be wrong though,
but I briefly looked into it for my multisat dish and that was the conclusion I came to

I did say the above but apologies for putting in simple language---I have now spanked myself and will send myself to bed---In future I shall endeavor to be more technical LOL
A chastised Reaper.

Back