Unable to connect (Help)

LEG1ON

HI i wonder if someone could give me a hand please with this problem.
Recently took a new cs line out and im having big problems, ive three lines in total of different people which two of them connect with no problem except this new line.
At first it connected with no problem but now its very intermitent, more off than on. The client has checked the line from his end and says there is not a problem with the line.
He seems to think thats it a DHCP issue on the box and as asked me to turn the DHCP off on the box but when i have eveything disappears i.e my IP,DNS, and everything else.

Ive tried to enter the IP manually but there are to many zero`s like this: 0000:0000:0000:0000:
My setup is:
Blade media 7000s box connected through my router (about ten foot away)
My router is a tp link WR2543ND and im using my vermin superhub as a modem, and attached to that is my NAS and a ethernet cable to a home plug.
Ive looked through my routers admin page and everything seems fine, ive turned the firewall off on it also just in case.

So basically im stumped, and im desperate to connect to this line as while i was connected its been the best line out of the lot.
So if anyone could help me please it would be greatly appreciated as ive heard great things about the site.

Best Regards

LEG1ON

Back