Unable to connect to server via FileZilla

yozza1878

Hi all,

I think my ZGemma S2 sub expired, but before realising this I did something stupid and hit factory reset in an attempt to resolve the issue of having no subscribed channels. I then lost the image i was familiar with and now need to upload a new one. I've downloaded the image and want to transfer it using FileZilla but I can't connect to my box and keep getting the following messages below.

I've checked that the IP address matches the one in Network Information. I've used the Hostname "root" with and without the password "root". In Network Information the Hostname listed is "zgemma-star-2s", which i've also tried to enter in to FileZilla with no success.

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Command: USER root
Response: 331 Please specify the password.
Command: PASS ****
Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

You shouldn't need a password but try dreambox. Where did you download it from? They may have set a password for people that want to view outside of network

I've opened that up but all options are greyed out.

---------- Post Merged at 01:46 PM ----------

I think i downloaded it from a youtube video link from sucmnsee. It was early hours of the morning though so i could be mistaken. What do you mean by try dreambox? is that similar software for the same purpose?

---------- Post Merged at 01:51 PM ----------

I opened that up but all the options were greyed out so I couldn't change them.

Back