Unable to find terminal

Running out

TK Veteran
Iam trying fix my mates box , I have got open atv 6.2 on box , when I try to put on grogbuild in open webif I cant find the terminal to click on any hekp would be great

Terminal has disappeared off open atv and images you may be best using putty or mobile ssh to telnet to your box you can download the terminal ipk

No mate 6.2 is the latest image!
If you put grogg freerange command line in it will flash the lot
You will have to have usb mounted first
  • Press the Menu button on remote and select Setup -> System -> Storage Device -> Initialisation -> YOUR USB DEVICE -> Red Button.
    Once the initialisation has completed, hold the power button on remote until a menu appears and select Restart Gui.
  • Step 3 : Make sure the storage device is mounted correctly by pressing the RED button on the remote and selecting Plugins -> Mount ManagerYour storage device should be listed and should say Mount: /media/hdd.
    If it does just press the exit button until you exit the menus, if it doesn't press the Green button to Setup Mounts and using the Left/Right arrows on the remote change the mount until /media/hddis selected and press the Green button to save. Answer yes if prompted to restart the box.
Then put this command line in putty or telnet
wget --no-check-certificate -O fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh

On putty, you have to remember to tick the " telnet " box first, then put in the ip address of your box, then password is " root " the put the wget details in and hit enter...THEN WHEN IT STATES " FINNISHED" close putty and reboot box

Terminal has disappeared off open atv and images you may be best using putty or mobile ssh to telnet to your box you can download the terminal ipk
were do i find the terminal ipk baz just for when i reflash box which i will be doing once wooshman has updated infinity with all the atv changes

I'm not too sure I've heard it mentioned on a post on forum mate @grog68 mentioned it can be downloaded from within plugins on thread no terminal on open atv mate

Back