Unable to FTP Xcplugin

Harleyman

I reflashed my Vu with openatv 6.4 image now unable to to FTP XCplugin to my box using Filezilla getting a message critical error I would appreciate any help from some off the learned people on this forum. many thanks in advance.

I reflashed my Vu with openatv 6.4 image now unable to to FTP XCplugin to my box using Filezilla getting a message critical error I would appreciate any help from some off the learned people on this forum. many thanks in advance.
You need to set a password using the remote.
Menu
Setup
System
Network
Password setup

Then use that password for FTP programme

You need to set a password using the remote.
Menu
Setup
System
Network
Password setup

Then use that password for FTP programme
Many thanks for your very prompt reply much appreciated I have just followed the instructions when I get to New Password it's blank do I need to use a mouse to insert a password or use Random password?

Many thanks for your very prompt reply much appreciated I have just followed the instructions when I get to New Password it's blank do I need to use a mouse to insert a password or use Random password?
Use the remote
Numbers 2-9 are letters
Better to keep it short like root
Click save when done

Use 1111 its the easiest save then use that in ftp program

Once again thank you for your help I now have managed to install XCplugin and when I FTP my line using FileZilla I can send my line but when I open XC my channels are missing if you can suggest how to resolve this again many thanks in advance for your trouble.

I don't use that plugin.
I thought there was a code in it you send to your provider.

If you have a line, its easier and better to use jedimakerxtream plugin

Once again thank you for your help I now have managed to install XCplugin and when I FTP my line using FileZilla I can send my line but when I open XC my channels are missing if you can suggest how to resolve this again many thanks in advance for your trouble.
Only thing that is good for is vod/series but for tv channels rubbish just one long list. Use XStreamity instead

Back