unable to install ipk

deanmitch

hi trying willo build , all well except i need to install YOURIPTV ipk for my provider ,get this error
/bin/sh: -c: line 1 : syntax error near unexpected token '('
/bin/sh: -c line 1: '/usr/bin/opkg install/temp/enigma2-plugin-extension-youriptv_5.5_all.ipk'

any ideas, suspect i need to go to provider ?

if you have the plugin copied to tmp just use dreamexplorer to install it or copy it to usb flashdrive and when you insert flashdrive into reciever it will ask if you want to install plugin.

not sure what format your provider has given your line details as but if xtream codes probably better to use jedimakerxstream

if you have the plugin copied to tmp just use dreamexplorer to install it or copy it to usb flashdrive and when you insert flashdrive into reciever it will ask if you want to install plugin.

not sure what format your provider has given your line details as but if xtream codes probably better to use jedimakerxstream
hi , i can get it onto box via filezilla no problem, but installing gives the above error. the provider gives me a username and password with i think only works on the youriptv ipk unfortunately, thanks

Jedi doesn't take xc code unless there's a different version?

hi trying willo build , all well except i need to install YOURIPTV ipk for my provider ,get this error
/bin/sh: -c: line 1 : syntax error near unexpected token '('
/bin/sh: -c line 1: '/usr/bin/opkg install/temp/enigma2-plugin-extension-youriptv_5.5_all.ipk'

any ideas, suspect i need to go to provider ?
Your directory is /temp/ was that a typo or something with willo build ipk should be in /tmp/

Use putty this command

opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

enigma2-plugin-extension-youriptv_5.5_all.ipk was released in September 2019 so highly unlikely to be python 3 compliant.

enigma2-plugin-extension-youriptv_5.7_all.ipk installs okay but throws up a iptvwb error. I suspect it is a variation of All4one.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-youriptv_5.7_all.zip
    133.1 KB · Views: 12
enigma2-plugin-extension-youriptv_5.5_all.ipk was released in September 2019 so highly unlikely to be python 3 compliant.

enigma2-plugin-extension-youriptv_5.7_all.ipk installs okay but throws up a iptvwb error. I suspect it is a variation of All4one.
hi willo-- exactly this ! i have found and installed 5.7 and its installed but says its not available , no module named 'plugins.extensions.iptvwb.plugin', bummer :disappointed:
just renewed for a year so back to wooshbuild.

Last edited:
hi willo-- exactly this ! i have found and installed 5.7 and its installed but says its not available , no module named 'plugins.extensions.iptvwb.plugin', bummer :disappointed:
just renewed for a year so back to wooshbuild.
That's what the wb stands for in iptvwb.
Won't the provider give you an m3u file so you can use another app?

All new images are python 3. They should be able to offer you an alternative rather than tying you to an outdated image.

That's what the wb stands for in iptvwb.
Won't the provider give you an m3u file so you can use another app?

All new images are python 3. They should be able to offer you an alternative rather than tying you to an outdated image.
cheers , i have already asked the question. will see

Yes thats right.
Nothing will show after installing it on menu or in plugins menu.

warning
Some plugins are not available: Extensions/iptvwb (No module named 'Plugins.Extensions.iptvwb.plugin')

I have been able to obtain an m3u file and would to continue using openvix 6. Which app would be best for using the file on to run it please ?

Back