Unable to load m3u file to the receiver.

jonny123

hi all,

in need of some help here. trying to get tv setup for my old man but its proving to be difficult.

i have bought an iptv subscription for him and i am able to get the m3u file. however the problem is that i am not able to load the m3u file to the receiver.
i have to fix the problem remotely, and he can understand the instructions clearly.

attached, the picture of the receiver.

delta 03 is the model.

any help and guidance will be highly highly appreciated.

Attachments

• 700x525-1_-1Q4lCA62BE81i0.jpg
    700x525-1_-1Q4lCA62BE81i0.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 24
not sure where this thing has come from, google can't find it?
you probably need an android box or a firestick, something that people may have seen before, is it capable of connecting to the internet?

not sure where this thing has come from, google can't find it?
you probably need an android box or a firestick, something that people may have seen before, is it capable of connecting to the internet?

thanks for the reply.

yes the box is a hybrid box. it connects to the internet and can also connect to satellite.

i know it would be easier to get the android box or firestick but it would take about 14 days for that to happen. this device does support iptv.

it has got WebTV app installed.

i tried to transfer the m3u to the receiver but the receiver did not recognise it. :(

You must check first the script u got from your iptv provider as he must send you the WebTV script and not the m3u script.
Just like those who have enigma boxes they donjot use m3u script but enigma script.
This should be done from your IPTV provider side as he has the xtream panel and can send you the appropriate script.
Hope this helps

No question you can run iptv on it ,Go into the settings and see what apps are in there (looks like a humax i setup a while back)

You must check first the script u got from your iptv provider as he must send you the WebTV script and not the m3u script.
Just like those who have enigma boxes they donjot use m3u script but enigma script.
This should be done from your IPTV provider side as he has the xtream panel and can send you the appropriate script.
Hope this helps

thank you.

i understand, for eg i know with zgemma i could have put the line on the box regardless of what format it is m3u or xtream.

No question you can run iptv on it ,Go into the settings and see what apps are in there (looks like a humax i setup a while back)

its in the middle east, if its humax then how do i go on with the setup? :(

Plug it in and go into the setup and see what it says first (go for english uk) so we can see a picture if needed

Plug it in and go into the setup and see what it says first (go for english uk) so we can see a picture if needed

model id = sunbird03

let me know what other information do you need as there is

s/w version
h/w version
loader version
build date
stb sn
stb id
chip id
force id
plug in

scoured the internet and this is what i find.

convert the m3u to "WebTV List.txt" file using notepad++
then copy the file on the usb and insert it on the receiver,
open webtv app and check.

please tell me if i am missing out something.

scoured the internet and this is what i find.

convert the m3u to "WebTV List.txt" file using notepad++
then copy the file on the usb and insert it on the receiver,
open webtv app and check.

please tell me if i am missing out something.
That is for an openbox,Can you take a photo and upload it of the application screen and if you scroll across there maybe 2

Pretty sure the app is limited to a thousand ,take a photo and upload it of the application screen

Back