Unable to load picons on IPTV

dtanov

Hi guys

I am trying to load up my IPTV provider on my zgemma h.2s box but I am having a problem right at the end saying there is no space left on the device. There is no USB/HDD connected to it currently.

Hopefully someone has an insight!

I have filezilla so can delete anything if required.

Thanks!

The H.2s is tight on memory at the best of times, so no choice but to add some in the form of an external USB stick or HD.

Initialise it and then mount it as 'HDD'.
Nearly impossible to operate the box without it.

The H.2s is tight on memory at the best of times, so no choice but to add some in the form of an external USB stick or HD.

Initialise it and then mount it as 'HDD'.
Nearly impossible to operate the box without it.
I will give that a go right now! I plugged in my HDD and initialised, trying the whole process again.

Your best bet is to reflash as you've probably already filled up to much internal memory.

Try cache flush plugin but I don't think that will help

As above you could uninstall skins or extra plugins that you don't need.

Reflash and make sure epg settings are to mesia/hdd then try picons.

Ps delete those pictures and ask provider to change your password.

I have no idea what is actually filling it up. Any idea where I should look? I don't think I have personally downloaded anything extra, just installed Wooshbuild.

Your best bet is to reflash as you've probably already filled up to much internal memory.

Try cache flush plugin but I don't that will help

As above you could uninstall skins or extra plugins that you don't need.

Reflash and make sure epg settings are to mesia/hdd then try picons.

Ps delete those pictures and ask provider to change your password.

I previously had Wooshbuild and some kind of error came up and all my IPTV data disappeared.

I saw there was an update so I went to Plugins > Wooshbuild and used the option to Update and Re-flash. It warned me that this would erase everything so I proceeded with that.

When the update finished I went into Putty and tried to set up my IPTV. I've not installed anything extra since updating and re-flashing.

I don't use wooshbuild but is that using wooshbuild infinity? I think with infinity you need to flash flash fresh openatv 6.2 or 6.3 then install infinity on the openatv setup screen.

I don't think you can flash latest infinity only older wooshbuild backups but there not supported as there outdated

Guide https://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/

Support thread https://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-support-thread.147634/

Maybe you can ask in there what skins and plugins you can uninstall

Thanks, I have posted there.

Quick question though, I am getting a blue screen when I try to re-flash again.

I have attached the log files, any idea? I may have bricked the box, it doesn't even boot anymore.

Attachments

• enigma2_crash.txt
    14.2 KB · Views: 4
Back