Unable to record IPTV

wathman

Hi, I am unable to record IPTV on an H92S, the box will freeze.

Then if I leave it for while I get the error no free tuners.
Here is a snippet of the timer
Just a snippet from timer <log code="8" time="1553925794">currently no streaming active... so we dont need to stop it</log>
<log code="8" time="1553925794">currently no service running... so we dont need to stop it</log>
<log code="8" time="1553925794">freeing a tuner failed</log>
<log code="1" time="1553925794">&apos;record service&apos; failed</log>
<log code="7" time="1553925794">prepare failed</log>

I can record on a H2S fine no problem. its just the H92S

Any help would be appreciated..

The recording on the h2s is that sattalite or iptv usually you have to have a multiroom sub for recording iptv mate

Hi
Recording on H2S - records fine on Sat and IPTV
Recording on H92S Records fine on Sat however the IPTV is the problem.

I have 2 subs both with multi connections.

I have same build on both its just the recording IPTV on h92S

Should be able to record fine then you do have a hdd mounted and initialised in your h92s box

Everything works fine Recording on SAT channels, The HHD is working fine and can watch recordings fine,

Have you spoke to your provider to see if there is anything his end he can do like kick device

I have spoke to them yes and they too are looking into it. I just wanted to ask as it seems strange how its works ok on H2s and not on the H92S

Have you set it up for recordings to store to hdd on h92s have you tried setting a timer for a channel on iptv and putting the box onto freesat channel whilst it starts recording

did you pay for a multiroom sub? - if not, you can't record iptv
Hi. No luck. I have multi room.

I can record on the h2s no problem but as soon as I use The H92S I cannot record IPTV.

I have tried alsorts of things including the provider changing their settings in the back ground.

Hi. No luck. I have multi room.

I can record on the h2s no problem but as soon as I use The H92S I cannot record IPTV.

I have tried alsorts of things including the provider changing their settings in the back ground.
Are you using the multiroom between 2 boxes or just one 1 box are both boxes in use with iptv when try to record iptv

Are you using the multiroom between 2 boxes or just one 1 box are both boxes in use with iptv when try to record iptv
I have multi room on both boxes. 2 separate connections.

The problem has to be with The H92S.
The h2s works great.
As mentioned above the IPTV is not looking at the stream but trying to find the show on the Tuner instead.

Has anyone found an answer to the recording problem on H9s ? I have an H9s and H2s on multiroom H2s records everything, H9s would record everthing except Vod
Now the H9s refuses to record anything it has a 320gb Hdd. When I try to record there is a message at the top of the screen " Choose between Recording or ZAP "
Don't remember seeing that before, If I then press red to record as usual get the spinning blue wheel box is locked up and needs restarting using the white button.
Would really appreciate any help .

Has anyone had fix for this i have H92S cant record iptv but works ok on sat but when try the h2s everything works fine strange i do have multiroom

don't know what you are using to bring in your iptv but in jedimaker I need to set stream type to DVB(1) to be able to record

Back