Unable to record IPTV

I think the box is the problem H9 series can be problematic!! The single tuner versions just want to record that feed!! And seem to freeze up IPTV! The only way I had success is set it up via epg to record and put the box in standby! But that is hit and miss! and unreliable! Unsure what twin tuner models do, probably search tuners when record function is tried

Only problem I have recording iptv using zgemma h9 combo but as i mentioned in jedimaker need to set live to DVB(1) or machine freezes funny thing no such problem with xstreamity can record with 4097 or dvb(1)

When I used A4one it wasn't possible to record iptv.

YMMV
You can last time i tried, what you do is set it and don't touch iptv again at all , don't be tempted to check as that will stop it.

The thing is iptv only has to fart and recording stops, and as things are now with glitching ect you would be lucky to get a full program to record on anything.

Much better to use a service that have catch up.

I think the box is the problem H9 series can be problematic!! The single tuner versions just want to record that feed!! And seem to freeze up IPTV! The only way I had success is set it up via epg to record and put the box in standby! But that is hit and miss! and unreliable! Unsure what twin tuner models do, probably search tuners when record function is tried
Issue is with the twin tuner h92s the h2s works ok

You can last time i tried, what you do is set it and don't touch iptv again at all , don't be tempted to check as that will stop it.

The thing is iptv only has to fart and recording stops, and as things are now with glitching ect you would be lucky to get a full program to record on anything.

Much better to use a service that have catch up.
So this is the only way cant watch and record at same time ?

Back