Cable Unable to reflash box, wooshbuild infinity

keilo

Hi guys, Im having some issues and am trying to reflash box, but I keep getting a blue error message screen.

When attempting to reflash, i get

We are really sorry, your receiver encountered a software problem, and needs to be restarted.

Can anyone help me reflash my box to start a fresh?

thanks

If i try software update it says.. Too many packages to update, i need to flash new, asks me would i like to update online, which takes me to flash on the fly, but this screen is just blank

You can't install so many updates at once.
If it will restart just continue using it without updating it.
If you want to reflash, follow the infinity instructions again.
If there's anything on the hdd you want to keep, remove it before you start and use a usb to flash

I have lost SoftCam Panel, Softcam panel setup and oscaminfo from the menu somehow? So I was trying to restart to reload this. My line will not work now. I have tried to do a full restart following the infinity instructions but this will not work either. I have forgot the error code. Is there a way I can get the menus back again?

Yes install the softcam feed 4.3 from resources at the top of the page
Follow instructions carefully to install softcams and this will renew softcam setup/panel

I can not find how to install softcam feed 4.3, it isn't listed in plugins, and i can't find it in resources. what am i doing wrong? :confounded:

Back