Uninstalled Smart IPTV now I have problems

Napper

I’ve been using Smart IPTV on an LG smart tv. It started being strange today. Long story sort. I had to uninstall it then reinstall.

Now it flashes between looking paid for activation which was done ages ago and the settings screen. It’s only a flash on each screen. You can’t do anything with it.

I’ve contacted smart iptv. Or sent an email to someone that I thinks smart iptv.

I have smart iptv running in another room with no issues. Just the silly thing I’ve done with one of the TVs.

Anyone encounter this before?

I would re upload your m3u file and then re start the app

Thanks

I’ve done all those sort of little things and keep getting the same problems. Think I’m working closer now as to what might be wrong though.

When I activated Smart Iptv it was done when it was being used wirelessly. Then I started using it hardwired.

The activation e mail shows a different Mac code.

I’m still messing about with it at the moment but I’ll have to leave it till another day soon as I have to go out.

Still I’m going to try everything a million times until it works. Fingers crossed. Thanks.

Hi guys

I got it sorted.

Don’t know what and why it happened in the first place, but it ended up with me having to reset the tv.

It’s only a few weeks old so thankful there’s only a few apps need reinstalled. I’ll have to calibrate the tv a bit for picture, but I can live with that.

Thanks to everyone that looked in.

Just use perfect player, it's free and works

I’ve seen and used it before on other things, but I don’t see it as one of the apps that the tv offers.

Perhaps it can be side loaded on to the tv, I don’t know.

I hate paying for apps, but smart iptv seems fine so far, other than that one issue. I like using one remote with the tv, so it’s handy.

Seen this a lot.
People use the tv's IPTV app via wifi, discover their wifi isnt good enough, so hard wire the tv, meaning a different MAC code and getting their account locked instantly.
Some IPTV providers even demand a new sub, which is ludicrous, so be warned.
Anyone using IPTV should ALWAYS use a hard wired connection if available.

Seen this a lot.
People use the tv's IPTV app via wifi, discover their wifi isnt good enough, so hard wire the tv, meaning a different MAC code and getting their account locked instantly.
Some IPTV providers even demand a new sub, which is ludicrous, so be warned.
Anyone using IPTV should ALWAYS use a hard wired connection if available.

Have to agree. Hardwired all the way if possible. Both TVs are hardwired now and will remain like that forever if possible.

WiFi is great, but you can’t beat hardwired.

Back