Update channels made with m3u to bouquets converter.

I was given a M3U link by my back up IPTV provider (they don't use a script)
I tried to add this to Zegmma H2S box via Suls script but it didn't work so I used M3U to Bouquets Converter which worked, however my provider has since added new channels, how do I update my bouquets to get these new channels?

Thank you.

Ask your provider for the link to the m3u. This way you can download it and convert it as often as you want. If all he sends you is an M3U file, it will be out of date the second they add or remove a channel.

Ask your provider for the link to the m3u. This way you can download it and convert it as often as you want. If all he sends you is an M3U file, it will be out of date the second they add or remove a channel.

I finally got it to add to Suls Script, will this now mean that it will automatically update whenever channels are added or removed?

Not if you only have a physical M3U file.

It is the same as me sending your a text document. I keep it on the server but I only send you the physical file.
When I update my text document and upload it to the server, yours won't change because you still only have the original file.

If I gave you the address to the file on the server you could download the latest version.

Ask your provider for the link to the M3U. Most providers will give you this.

Not if you only have a physical M3U file.

It is the same as me sending your a text document. I keep it on the server but I only send you the physical file.
When I update my text document and upload it to the server, yours won't change because you still only have the original file.

If I gave you the address to the file on the server you could download the latest version.

Ask your provider for the link to the M3U. Most providers will give you this.

It is a link to the file I think, http:// etc.......
I typed the given URL into M3U URL in Suls script and ran it then all bouquets appeared.

Back