WilloBuild Update

Hi all, i have noticed my vu duo 2 has tha flashing update on front display,i have seen some folks say don update just reflash,when i grog grog and open atv i did an update and it crashed box,and last time with willo and open vix i had that many updates i just reflashed. So should i just wait a few month and reflash or do the software update.

Hi all, i have noticed my vu duo 2 has tha flashing update on front display,i have seen some folks say don update just reflash,when i grog grog and open atv i did an update and it crashed box,and last time with willo and open vix i had that many updates i just reflashed. So should i just wait a few month and reflash or do the software update.

As you have posted with a willow build tag then assuming your running willow build id start from scratch fresh install of the latest VIX, mount a usb or hdd then run the command line.

If everything is running smoothly then don't update, I can't remember the last time I updated my h52tc in the bedroom. 'if it aint broke don't fix'

Back