Updated box but now stuck clearing channels

t3rry

Hi All

A little bit of help if possible, I had a formula f1 with wooshbuild and mgcamd 1.45 running ok. I have bought a new box Zegemma h9 combo and installed grogbuild ATV the problem is I cannot get the cable to clear. I believe the new box is Arm so am I correct in thinking that mgcamd 1.45 will not work on this box? I think I need to use oscam and if so would my sub supplier need to send me an oscam file. I have tried to install the mgcamd info into oscam following robin hoods guide but the channels are not clearing. Any help would be appreciated.

yes your provider should be able to provider you with an oscam.server file, alternatively try the add a line plugin. enter your line username, passwornd and server details, select oscam-emu and replace.

That should sort you out, assuming your provider has fixed it his end for oscam.

I have zgemma h9 combo it uses mgcamd 1.38 for sly I don't know if mgcamd 1.38 works on virmin

yes your provider should be able to provider you with an oscam.server file, alternatively try the add a line plugin. enter your line username, passwornd and server details, select oscam-emu and replace.

That should sort you out, assuming your provider has fixed it his end for oscam.
Thanks mate, I have messaged my supplier i am waiting for his reply

Last edited:
All sorted now, i used the add a line that grog suggested. Cheers Grog
And what exactly is the name of the plugin im running openatv6.4 with wooshbuild I have oscam working but was wondering what the plugin was like.

And what exactly is the name of the plugin im running openatv6.4 with wooshbuild I have oscam working but was wondering what the plugin was like.
The exact name of the plugin is above 'add a line'
It's only on grogbuild, it's not an openatv plugin

Back