Updated zgemma (Grogbuild) help needed...

Hi guys I I done this update but cant comment on thread anymore...

GrogBuild - Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

I basically followed instructions and it updated but got no channels or TV guide anymore so I guess it removed the line. It did say and still does say... AutoBouquetsMaker Cannot read data, Im not sure if this is what is the problem or not.

As for adding line again, I have two boxes in house, the supplier put them on before via team viewer but anyway I basically went into Network > Zgemmah52tc > Root > Usr > Keys then copied oscam file and then went to other box (one I updated) Zgemmah52tc1 and pasted the file into Keys folder in there.

Can anyone think where I have gone wrong here?

As @Willo3092 has said the oscam line goes into the /usr/keys/oscam_atv/oscam.server file and then you need to make sure your cam 1 is set to oscam_atv, (at the moment anywayA) If you're struggling with adding the line then try using the addaline plugin that allows you just to enter the username/password and server details and it creates the file and restarts the cam.

As @Willo3092 has said the oscam line goes into the /usr/keys/oscam_atv/oscam.server file and then you need to make sure your cam 1 is set to oscam_atv, (at the moment anywayA) If you're struggling with adding the line then try using the addaline plugin that allows you just to enter the username/password and server details and it creates the file and restarts the cam.

I've tried pretty much everything, I've tried adding a line via computer, Network > Root > Usr > Keys think it was off top of my head and also tried via plugin with green button inputting info manually.

Is there any way I can copy file from box named zgemmah52tc to box not working zgemmah52tc1 so they both work?

Back