updating channels?

hello again guys. I have a cloud ibox2 running on enigma-vix image.
question...when channels "drop off" or change frequency, how do you update to get them back?

i previously had a skybox f3 which you did the tp.progs.db by USB to update your channels, but i have no clue how to do it on the ibox.

can anyone shed some light on this for me please? my sky arts are showing a blank screen and Boxnation HD seems to be gone too and i would like to get them if possible.

any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Who's settings are u using?
If vix then there is a abm pluging to run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks satman...ABM plug. in
I do have the auto boquets E2 in my plug ins...will this automaticlly restore dead channels? or channels that change frequency?
thanks mate..Its all a bit new to me. Like i said, i was used to just updating the F3 which seemed straightforward.
What happened to sky arts HD?

ah ok i see,thanks.
so...does the ABM plug in automatically detect the channel frequency changes? and pick up new channels etc? sorry if im asking silly questions, its all new to me. Cheers mate.

Abm is autobouqetsmaker
Already on ur box
Should be set to run at night automatically

sorry maybe im not making myself clear..

i already know about the auto bouquet uodater..

my question is...does the auto updater put the new channels back in when they change frequency????
or do you have to do some sort of other scan to get them back. Thats what im asking!

cheers in advance.

The problem is if you run auto bouquets update every night the dead HD come back and you either have to work around them or delete again. Id only update when u know something u want is missing
Or do sd only updates. But then it will put all hd at the end of lists and sd gets priority

Back