GrogBuild Updating Miracle Mini+ Hybrid

akd

Hi guys,

With VM channels being down, been reading up the threads that say mgcamd needs updating to 1.45. I cant see this within the plugins of my box even after removing 1.38.

Its running Openvix 5.2. Because its an old box, they stopped updating the openvix images. My provider has said a new image may need flashing.

Any idea what I should do? Would adding one of the builds fix this as I know Grogbuild works on Openvix? Or do I need to flash maybe an openATV image?

Sorry, bit of a rookie at this and also apologies if in the wrong section of the forum. Let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks in advance!

You don't have to use mgcamd softcam, if 1.45 won't work on that box/build. .. you can get your provider to change your line to N line and you can use oscam softcam

you can install grogbuild freerange but to use mgcamd you would need to select ATV during the setup as Mgcamd 1.45 will not be available on openVix BUT you can use oscam on your box as is if you follow the instructions in the link above

Maybe users should think of going to oscam protocol and now i see no coders doing mgcamd for vix so that explains that one.

Back