updating whooshbuild

wigan13

hi guys
i want to update whoosbuild and re flash my box,i can do this but the problem im having is backing up my c/s line,when i try and do this my cam that i use is not listed in the menu,im useing a mgcamd 1.38.
does any body no how to put that cam into the menu so i can update things.
cheers
wigan13

the new mgcamd to use is mgcamd 1.45c-r4.0 the one your using is out of date realy even though you can still use it when you update you will have to use the later one

cheers gray1313
thats a killer because my line supplier did my cam line when i changed to it,so i dont realy no were to start,as long as i can use it to watch tv that will av to do,its like with my epg that i carnt get to work thats why i thought of doing an update,never mind i will manage as it is lol.thank you for the info.
wigan13

If you reflash new openatv and add infinity again you will need the softcam feed from resources at the top of the page Then reboot and download softcams via plugins menu

From all accounts, trying to update doesn't work and will usually result in the box not working and needing reflash anyway

cheers m8 for the info but evert time i try and do things like that i end up looseing the lot so at the end of the day its working so i think i will leave it at that,thanks again m8 for the info
wigan13

cheers m8 for the info but evert time i try and do things like that i end up looseing the lot so at the end of the day its working so i think i will leave it at that,thanks again m8 for the info
wigan13
Losing the lot of what?
If you mean sat/cable/iptv lines etc this is because flashing will wipe the box.
If you flash grogbuild freerange instead it asks you if you want to save them before it does anything. , then it flashes today's image, then it adds grogbuild and your lines etc are all in

i found it m8 just had a look at it and im lost at what to do so i will leave it as i say it is working which is good better than nothing lol,thanks again for your help
wigan13

Back