upgrade from zgemma to vu+

bo11

hi,
i have a zgemma h2s and i`m thinking of upgrading to a vu+ solo2,
i appreciate the vu boxes are very good and made to a high standard but how much better/faster is the vu and where/how would i see the difference in general day to day use?
i use zgemma for iptv, free sat and iptv player, i don`t have any real problem with the zgemma
only maybe slightly slow response here and there.
the vu solo 2 has 1.3ghz dual core processor and i think the zgemma has 2ghz dual thread,
is the vu processor better/faster? i think the 2 boxes are the same regarding flash and the vu has twice size ram, i`m not tech savvy enough to know where and how these things come into play though lol.
any help info will be great either from someone who has upgraded from the same box or who generally knows what`s what with these boxes.
thank you.

I have the cloud ibox 2 plus and after i tried to change image and go to pli something happened and now i have only the green light that it's on.. no signal on tv nothing...any solution?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start your own thread, don't jump in others
You won't get help

I have the cloud ibox 2 plus and after i tried to change image and go to pli something happened and now i have only the green light that it's on.. no signal on tv nothing...any solution?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What has this got to do with the original question posted? OP created his own thread why hijack it

Nice looking box the solo 2 know a couple who own them and rave about them. See they are available from certain sat shop at £179 wonder if I could sneak another box in without her indoors noticing.

That would go down just as well as the iron I bought one year. May have been that or the comment on the card which said as yours seems to be broken:xd: :dying: :dead::xd: :dying: :dead:

Can I chuck another box into this just to confuse you further. The edision osmega which I have, it is well supported by vix,atv and others takes internal hdd is much faster than the zgemma and is well made. 2 full time sat tuners and a 3rd combo tuner either sat/cable or terrestial

Can I chuck another box into this just to confuse you further. The edision osmega which I have, it is well supported by vix,atv and others takes internal hdd is much faster than the zgemma and is well made. 2 full time sat tuners and a 3rd combo tuner either sat/cable or terrestial

no problem cheers, i was`nt aware of this box, i will have a look/read about it

Any receiver with a 1.3 GHz processor will be faster than a 750 MHz.(zgemma)
Dual core, dual threading !
Marketing BS ;-)

If your happy, stick with what you have, if you do want to explore then don't expect miracles but there is a noticeable difference.
I run a 1.3ghz processor receiver and it just runs and runs without issue.

Any receiver with a 1.3 GHz processor will be faster than a 750 MHz.(zgemma)
Dual core, dual threading !
Marketing BS ;-)

If your happy, stick with what you have, if you do want to explore then don't expect miracles but there is a noticeable difference.
I run a 1.3ghz processor receiver and it just runs and runs without issue.

ok thanks, i thought the zgemma h2s was 2ghz processor (single core/dual thread) or have i read that wrong?....
either way the vu solo2 processor is better/faster?

ok thanks, i thought the zgemma h2s was 2ghz processor (single core/dual thread) or have i read that wrong?....
either way the vu solo2 processor is better?
Zgemma H2S is a 750mhz processor, half as fast as the 1.3ghz receivers

i got a duo2 up for sale fitted with 2tb hdd and a hybrid cable tuner (easy to add sat and i dont think the sat tuner is a lot either) bonus of the duo2 with it being removable tuners so if things change chances are a new tuner will be released
i had a zgemma before and the upgrade to the duo2 was worth every penny
i kept the zgemma (sat) box and streamed content from the duo2 to 2 zgemma boxes in the kids rooms and the duo didnt even break a sweat even tho the duo2 is now an old box i think most people would agree its still a good power house

pm me if you want I may be interested but could be out of my price range with it being the duo and hdd size....
i would have to get other tuner too.

Back