WilloBuild Upgrade

jonstannes

Got zgemma h9.2s running willow build only use single sat feed and lan run couple iptv subs and freesat ,was thinking on upgrade to

GiGaBlue UHD Trio 4K UHD or​

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD ,can`t make my mind up which box go for,and just check that willow build will run on both boxes .​

well looks like the 8008 go to replace my zgemma,take it world of sat best place/price for it £104 ,seen them on fleabay going for £200 :LOL::LOL::LOL:
They were in short supply not so long back and the prices shot up, prices are back to normal now but ebay prices have not caught up.

I can only comment on the Octagon SF8008. I got this recently from WoS and am very happy with it. I use it for Freesat and IPTV. I got mine for £109 with next day delivery. I use GrogBuild on it and it's perfect.

I can only comment on the Octagon SF8008. I got this recently from WoS and am very happy with it. I use it for Freesat and IPTV. I got mine for £109 with next day delivery. I use GrogBuild on it and it's perfect.
Yeah one of the good things about the octagon is being able to run open atv and openvix on each partition, best of both worlds.

Thanks for the input,got octagon 8008 on its way to me tomorrow,coming with stock image,do come pre set for multi boot or do need flash vix or Atv recovery image then load any other images,go do bit reading up before it lands here

Yeah one of the good things about the octagon is being able to run open atv and openvix on each partition, best of both worlds.
How do you find the remote control on the octagon ? Just setup a gigablue trio it does not have a tv or list button on this remote you have to press up/down then the blue button to get the bouquets up its a pain. Box is quick super picture if it had the Xtrend remote it would be perfect.

Bouquets is yellow button if using my build.
Left button is epg for current channel
up button is now/next epg
down button is channel list
Still to get to have a tinker about with your build, grand daughters here during the daytime, so tv is taken over, get a look at it later though.

Back