Upgrading my h2s

Ciaranmac

Hi

I'm looking to upgrade my zgemma h2s as its been slow recently and having few issues. It's an old box so was wondering which box would yous recommend for iptv???

Cheers

Hi

I have just replaced my H2S with a H9.2S after mine died. It turns out it was the power supply but like yours it had become slow and unpredictable. The H2.9S is a lot quicker than the H2S.

There are 2 models so make sure you look at the H2.9S NOT the H9S. The H9S only has one Satellite tuner.

I don't use IPTV but the H9.2S is HEVC/H265 compatible so good for Plex if you encode with HEVC/H265. And therefore should be good for IPTV.

I was recommended the H7 line but was a little too pricey for me.

For £70 off Amazon for the H2.9S i am well chuffed.

Rgds

CCFox

Hi

I have just replaced my H2S with a H9.2S after mine died. It turns out it was the power supply but like yours it had become slow and unpredictable. The H2.9S is a lot quicker than the H2S.

There are 2 models so make sure you look at the H2.9S NOT the H9S. The H9S only has one Satellite tuner.

I don't use IPTV but the H9.2S is HEVC/H265 compatible so good for Plex if you encode with HEVC/H265. And therefore should be good for IPTV.

I was recommended the H7 line but was a little too pricey for me.

For £70 off Amazon for the H2.9S i am well chuffed.

Rgds

CCFox
Cc fox thanks for the reply. I'll have a look at that box cheers great information

If just for iptv and not sat or freeview you might be better off getting an android device
I have free view on my smart TV... But like the idea of recording aswell and I like the zgemma boxes.... I'm just want to know which box will perform better with iptv live events etc cheers for reply

I have free view on my smart TV... But like the idea of recording aswell and I like the zgemma boxes.... I'm just want to know which box will perform better with iptv live events etc cheers for reply
Any box will perform better than H2s it's the bottom of the pile of Zgemma boxes.
I use a H7c as I used to have Virgin cable but that's dead now.
I run freeview and iptv through it now and it's very fast but it's over £100
Most android devices are quite cheap:
Android Based Devices Reviews
I'd steer clear of H9 range of boxes the processor in them isn't up to scratch which is why they're cheap as chips but the choice is yours

Why not try a reflash and just have bare bones on it open atv and install the plugins needed and skin but as Pablo has pointed out there's android devices that enables recording of iptv

Why not buy the reliable 4k firestick
Download the latest ipks for movies with
Real debrid account Download what ever
App you want for iptv

HI everyone, sorry if this isn’t the right place for this, but thought I’d just jump in here. My zgemma h2s went Pete tong last night, so flashed it with open atv 6.4 and loaded infinity onto it. Added my IPTV plugin, but when I add my user name and password it doesn’t load up. When I set up WooshBuild there was an option to set up with free view and IPTV is there anyway of checking that that is ok without starting over again? As usual any help appreciated.

Back