Urgent Help PLEASE - No Cccam.cfg file going onto h2h box????

cswizard

Please help me guys!

I cannot for the life of me get my C Lines from my cccam.cfg file into my box! It is so confusing. I have looked at all the youtube tutorials and forums and none of them are similar to my boxes setup.

I have got my cccam.cfg file saved and edited in notepad which I use to do always for other boxes I used.
I have loaded filezilla, input the host details and username root as per all tutorials.

This loads up all the files from the box - boot, dev, etc, home, lib, all of them like the videos.
But different videos on youtube and tutorials say different folders to put the cccam file into!! Which is the proper folder I should edit or copy the file into for it to code into the box????

Ok, so lets say I put the cccam.cfg file into the correct directory folder via filezilla... Heres my big problem!!

EVERY video and tutorial I see, they locate the option SOFTCAM MANAGER. E.G. they click menu, then SETUP, then SOFTCAM/CI and then SOFTCAM MANAGER.
Or they press blue button on main screen and locate SOFTCAM MANAGER.

My boxes menu doesnt even say softcam manager, please look below at how my menu is shown:
GetAttachmentThumbnail

No softcam manager and no screen which says ccam2.3.0 and mgcamd 1.38 with the boxes which you untick or tick???

If i press blue i get these screens:

GetAttachmentThumbnail

and if i click on some of those options i get these:

GetAttachmentThumbnail

It says i have an OPEN ATV image, but its got like loads of things on this box which make it so complicated and lots of extras and stuff.

I just want to know which folder to put the cccam.cfg file and how to actually locate and activate these lines from the menus above on my box??

Please somebody help me

Thanks

Back