Urgent Please Help I Need A Manual For Stoves 720G Double Gas oven

hi i have lost my manual for my stoves 720g double gas oven. and i need another one even if it is a online printout as my bulb has blown just 1 in the oven. and dont know how to replace them as manual had all instructions and i cant find it. it has been a long time 5 years and thats why i cant find it. the bulb is in a rectangular glass casing which i slide and it come out. but when it comes out there is a mettal box stuck to it where the bulb is located. and i cannot access this as dont know how to open the metal case covered on the glass no screws are there etc a very tricky one to change. please help me change the bulb and get a new maual. thankyou shoyaib

hi sorry but that is not the correct manual for my gas oven. i tried that before posting this thread. i think a gas engeneer might help. as hopefully will reply to the thread. with the correct manual. thankyou shoyaib

Yep, you`d be better off getting a pro in to have a look, especially when you`re dealing with gas appliances :)

its that the correct model number you gave try looking on the door or bottom of oven for exact model number and even serial number then try google - if Noely found that one then im sure your one will be there or failing that contact stoves and maybe they can send or email you a pdf one. Have you tried looking on their site as you know exactly what your oven looks like.

Problem is these bulbs last so long that you dont look in the manual when you 1st purchase - their that or they stop selling that type of bulb.

hi your right i boght this 4 years ago and bulb was working it has 2 bulbs in oven and 2 in grll 1 on left and 1 on right. only 1 bulb the left hand side one has blown in the oven the right hand side one is on all the rest work. so i want to replace the 1 blown bulb. stoves website has no answer cannot reconise model it says. no success. never has a problem with oven always worked just a bulb blown happens as normal with all bulbs. thankyou shoyaib

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

also i forgot to mention that a gas engineer said he would do it but charge £20 to fit a new one and price of bulb on top £6. he is taking more than the bulb is worth. why shall i pay that when i can get into the glass cover but dont know how to take bulb out from metal box casing. please help most apreciated thankyou shoyab

also i forgot to mention that a gas engineer said he would do it but charge £20 to fit a new one and price of bulb on top £6. he is taking more than the bulb is worth. why shall i pay that when i can get into the glass cover but dont know how to take bulb out from metal box casing. please help most apreciated thankyou shoyab

if you cannot get into the metal box maybe there is a reason and it has to be done by an engineer. so you have googled but cannot find it? enter the full model number, serial number and full name of cooker and photo if you can in here and maybe someone else can see if they can locate in on google. There should be a pdf file that you can download as its only 4 yrs old - its not that old - infact mien is older and im sure i can find a manual on the internet
to find the model number look on the bottom jsut inside the door - may be a plate with the details on. you need the EXACT model number to get the correct info user manual - they are online but there is more than 1 and no point in giving you the incorrect one

try customer support and ask them 0151 432 7838 8am-6pm m-f sat 8.30 -6 sun 10-4 even they will need your model & serial number

Last edited:
hi ok the full brand and model serial is as follows: Stoves - 720G double gas oven CE0086 Model: 059041412 s/n: 00404350 Pin: 87AQ62 CAT12H EN437 thankyou it would be apreciated if the manual can be uploaded for me as still cannot find a soloution to remove bulb. all the details of my oven is above it was on the silver sticker on the oven i pulled it out from the unit to get info. and have safely pushed it back in the unit very heavy apliance aswell. thankyou shoyaib

thankyou it would be apreciated if the manual can be uploaded for me

as you have supplied all that info surely you could have googled it and uploaded the manual yourself rather than expect someone look for it and upload it for you, as we cant upload it to this post - can only upload a link for you to upload to your pc. it will be in a pdf file i would imagine. either that or i have even bothered to supply you with a telephone number and they can send you a hard copy in the post.

hi ok please can you give the link please as i cant find it on the search engine you mentioned. thankyou shoyaib
i never said i had a link but im sure you do not need a link for google! try typing the info into google and searching.
I have already taken my time and given you the telephone number - after all these days it would have been far quicker to contact them and give them all the info you would have had your cooker sorted by now if you had bothered to ring them.
Sorry i have not got hours to search on your behalf

their website is quite sh1t, but try the contact us page, fill in the question down the bottom and request a manual, i am sure they will send it to you.
Code:
http://www.stoves.co.uk/Contact-Us/

their website is quite sh1t, but try the contact us page, fill in the question down the bottom and request a manual, i am sure they will send it to you.
Code:
http://www.stoves.co.uk/Contact-Us/

wheelo that was mentioned in an earlier post
failing that contact stoves and maybe they can send or email you a pdf one. Have you tried looking on their site as you know exactly what your oven looks like.

but as no link put up he didnt bother to search google for it and expected others to do the searching for him and provide links! we cant spoon feed everyone!

hi i have got the manual now thanks guys ordered for fiver from stoves. TK LADY VETERAN
please relax abit this forum is for getting help from others and also help and advice others. thankyou to evereone for the support shoyaib

hi i have got the manual now thanks guys ordered for fiver from stoves. TK LADY VETERAN
please relax abit this forum is for getting help from others and also help and advice others. thankyou to evereone for the support shoyaib

HOW RUDE!!! i gave you plenty of help and advice but you chose to ignore it, but took same advie from someone that spoon fed you, and expected me to do everything for you! then you have the cheek to tell me to relax a bit!

hi sorry i never ment to hurt your feelings sorry. you did do alot for me i apreciate your help. if it wasent for yourself i wouldent get anywhere today. thankyou shoyaib

Hey shoyaibpatel ,
Glad you got that sorted, but maybe you need to read peoples replies to your thread a little more carefully, as all we want to do is help each other out.
you were given the answer at least twice, maybe it is a language barrrier, but try not to pi$$ off our Linnylol. I know, having met the lady, that all she was trying to do was help you out.
Wheelo

(y)

Back