US / NON EU - UK Picons

teddybloat

TK Veteran
Hi, I asked in another section a few months back but got no joy.

I am looking for transparent picons [pref SNP] for US / Can / Australian channels.

I've searched around but found no luck. does anyone have a set, or know where to source them?

Linux sat support have a lot of obscure ones. I got all my 19.2 ones off there. Worth a look...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

they are ugly ass picons though lol
lol, that's all subjective, and dependant on how much work you want to put in to getting the picons, considering that the iptv lists can change quite often, so you could be changing using e-channeliser on a regular basis... I'm personally happy with the picons from xtream, don't have to worry about changing anything everytime there's a change to the listings etc... But then again, I hate the Sky Q skin that people love on ipab/wooshbuild, and much happier with the OpenATV skin with a few changes I've made to the skinparts...

4097_0_1_857A_DD52_5A77_0_0_0_0.jpg

box speed is fine, even with a ton of picons and bouquets. i'm using a vanilla openatv with only the stuff i want to make the box look nice

i have a few plugins that make assigning new picons a simple process - its just the actual picons i miss.

i'll just make transparent ones from the lyngsat source if no-one has any pre-made sourced.

thanks for the input kids.

Back