Us Open Tennis

Britain's Cameron Norrie fought back from two sets down to earn a memorable win over Argentine ninth seed Diego Schwartzman on day one of the US Open.

Norrie, ranked 76th, looked set for a routine defeat before turning it around to win 3-6 4-6 6-2 6-1 7-5 in New York
Norrie wins five-set battle at US Open
Us Open Tennls 5.00pm

Amazon Prime Video
TSN 1
TSN 2
TSN 3
TSN 4
TSN 5
Bein Sports 12

Top seed Novak Djokovic was disqualified from the US Open for accidentally hitting a ball at a line judge in his fourth-round match.

Djokovic, 33, showed his frustration after losing serve to trail 6-5 against Spain's Pablo Carreno Busta.

The Serbian world number one took a ball out of his pocket and hit it behind him, striking the female line judge in her throat
Djokovic disqualified in US Open match
photo_2020-09-06_22-32-01.jpg

Still shocked he got disqualified.

I understand the rules and all but that line judge did act over dramatically imo.

Also believe there is an agenda against Novak who I am a big fan of as the powers that be don't want him to surpass Federer and Nadal. Latter of the two being an all time favorite of mine.

Yes Novaks has angry outbursts at times but think was unfair how it unfolded.

If he is mentally and physically fit then don't see how he can't surpass both Federer and Nadal in the next 5 years.

Anyone been watching this?

Yes sucks without fans but with hardly any of the big players its been average this year.

Sad to see how poor the new generation are compared to the golden era of tennis of the big 3. But to be expected I guess, you aint gona have an era like the one we have witnessed for the past 15 years again.

Final has been fantastic so far! Dominic Thiem was down and out and has came back in it, great spirit to come back from 2 sets down, 5th set game on

Great final. What a comeback by Thiem.

This group of new players wont dominate thats for sure. Seems these new guys will be swapping grand slams regularly.

Back