Useful Free Applications

Advanced SystemCare Free v3
A Click A Day to Clean, Repair, Protect & Optimize your PC

Advanced SystemCare Free (formerly Advanced WindowsCare Personal) has a one-click approach to help protect, repair, clean, and optimize your PC. With over 20 MILLION downloads since 2006, this fantastic, award-winning, free PC repair software is a "must-have" tool for your computer. 100% safe with no adware, spyware, or viruses; a PC maintenance program that’s incredibly easy to use.

Why waste money on expensive "registry cleaners" to fix your PC when Advanced SystemCare Free will repair, tune, and maintain it for you – for free! Click here to see how Advanced SystemCare Free matches up against the competition.Free download here i have been using it for the last week or so and i think it was initially suggested by Gman but i couldnt find it on the threads.

Giveaway of the Day - Extra Screen Capture Pro

Extra Screen Capture Pro is a tool for recording any movement of your PC desktop screen. Extra Screen Capture Pro is an easy to use, powerful and lightweight screen recording program. It can capture screen activities and sounds to standard AVI video file or EXE file. If you move the cursor, launch a program, type some text, click buttons, select some menus – anything you see on the screen – Extra Screen Capture Pro will record all these, and sound from your system microphone.

With this useful program, you can demo action what’s happening on your PC desktop screen. Audio can also be recorded from any source, including microphone, line-in, or speakers. Extra Screen Capture Pro is an ideal tool to make software demonstrations, develop videos for training and tutoring.

normally $24.98 but its a free download for the next 23 hours check it out here

Last edited:
Extra Screen Capture Pro is a tool for recording any movement of your PC desktop screen. Extra Screen Capture Pro is an easy to use, powerful and lightweight screen recording program. It can capture screen activities and sounds to standard AVI video file or EXE file. If you move the cursor, launch a program, type some text, click buttons, select some menus – anything you see on the screen – Extra Screen Capture Pro will record all these, and sound from your system microphone.

With this useful program, you can demo action what’s happening on your PC desktop screen. Audio can also be recorded from any source, including microphone, line-in, or speakers. Extra Screen Capture Pro is an ideal tool to make software demonstrations, develop videos for training and tutoring.

actually tried this, works great and records sounds from your external mic too, gonna try it on herself later mmmmwwwwaaahahaaa :)

Looks good, Moh. I can use this when I leave and my nephew comes over to touch my comp without me knowing.

Can i just say again a big thank you to all who have contributed so much
valuable information.Brilliant job well done.(y)

Thanks for that post moh,

I have only one gripe with all the Giveaway of the day offers :crying football:

They have to be both downloaded & installed with in the 24Hr time frame or else the software will not register.

Even if you download within the time & decide not to install until a later date, the product will not activate.

An example of this is, if you ever need to reinstall your OS you can't reinstall the free product because it won't validate outside of the 24Hr time frame. The key is designed that way unfortunately.

The real idea behind this is to get you to become familiar with a particular piece of software, get to like it, get to depend on it but eventually ending up purchasing it.

So, it's only free if installed within the set period & only lasts for the lifetime of that particular install.

I view these offers as being bait to catch a bigger fish ;-)

-

I agree 100% with you Gman. That part really sucks and I didn't realize it for the first couple of programs, I dl them but didn't install and then they would not register. Oh well, guess I can't gripe too much they were free. lol

I agree 100% with you Gman. That part really sucks and I didn't realize it for the first couple of programs, I dl them but didn't install and then they would not register. Oh well, guess I can't gripe too much they were free. lol

We've all been there ferg & that's the only reason I never post them.

Having said that, I suppose they are OK for people who never reformat their system during their lifetime but it just doesn't work for me.

I want to be very clear here too, this is not in anyway meant to burst the bubble on moh's post, all contributions are welcome here & I'm sure many might find Giveaway of the day useful.

Keep the posts coming moh (y)

-

PCWizKid of PCWizKid’s Tech Talk has been kind enough to create an über-cool EasyBCD video tutorial that covers the basics of bootloader configuration and manipulation via EasyBCD. The video’s been an instant-hit on YouTube, and we’ve embedded a copy of it below.
Note that in the video, PCWizKid is using EasyBCD 1.7.2, which is the latest stable version of EasyBCD… But there’s a secret 2.0 version out currently in beta — we recommend you download yourself a copy and be the coolest kid on the block. It’s been rewritten for stability and reliability, and will feature a ton of new Windows 7-only features for your itching, tweaking fingers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdjNfXZjRxs]YouTube - Windows Boot Entry Manager - EasyBCD[/ame]
Download -
EasyBCD 2.0 Beta Build

small downside, you have to register :)

Last edited:
Back